Tooling Project Manager
We are seeking a highly skilled and motived Project Manager to oversee tooling projects within our Tube Forming Systems Division. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in overseeing tooling projects from the time orders are created through the time the product has been successfully received and commissioned by the customer. This position will report directly to the Division Manager.
- Lead and manage the entire lifecycle of tooling projects, ensuring delivery and cost goals are met.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team, including engineering, manufacturing, quality, machine build, and purchasing to define project requirements, deliverables, and resource allocution.
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans for tooling projects that require assembly while keeping open lines of communication with customer and internal teams.
- Proactively work with operations manager and manufacturing team to identify and remove bottlenecks in processing that could lead to late deliveries.
- Communicate opportunities for process improvements with operations manager or division manager.
- Ensure all documentation required by the Overton ISO system are maintained and completed in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a manufacturing, engineering, or business field.
- 5+ years of project management experience in manufacturing, preferably in machining.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with an ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong team management skills with an ability to motivate cross-functional teams to achieve project objectives.
- Proactive mindset with a results-oriented approach, constantly seeking opportunities for process improvement and optimization.
Overton Industries offers comprehensive benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Matching Plan
- PTO & Holidays
Job Type: Full-Time
Compensation: From $29/hour
Ability to commute/relocate: Franklin, IN 46131 – Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work is required.
Overton Industries is an equal opportunity employer.