Production Laborer - Mooresville
Production Laborers perform production work such as feeding machines, sorting, checking, and packaging materials. The production position is for operating stamping presses, wet & dry tumbling equipment, and fork lifts.
- Perform entry level production work. Tool Makers or Operations Manger will give specific instructions for each task assigned.
- Sorts and packs lightweight materials.
- Counts quantities packed in cartons.
- Checks to make sure cartons are labeled accurately for their contents.
- Maintain workstation in neat conditions.
- Maintain levels of oil, coolants, and way lube in shop machinery.
- Must be used to a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to lift 35LB boxes and stand for long periods of time.
- Must have dependable transportation.
- Must be able to work first shift – 7:30am to 3:30pm
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Proper PPE is required at all times.
- Must be able to use measuring equipment, micrometers, calipers, and weight scales.
- Computer skills are a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Willingness to work and follow simple instructions.
- Cooperative attitude toward co-workers and tool makers.
- Must be able to pass a physical and drug screen.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $16 – $18 per hour
Benefits: 401(K), Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Insurance, Health Savings Account, Paid Time Off
Schedule: 8hr Shift, Day Shift (7:30a – 3:30p), Overtime
Ability to commute/relocate: Mooresville, IN 46158 – Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work is required.
Work Location: In person.
Overton Industries is an equal opportunity employer.