Order Entry Specialist
Are you a Data Entry Professional with experience and knowledge in accounts payable or accounts receivable? Do you enjoy applying that knowledge in a task-driven role? Are you incredibly organized with a strong attention to detail? If so, this may be the opportunity for you!
Overton Industries, a value-added family-owned manufacturing company located in Franklin, Indiana is seeking an Order Entry Specialist.
The Order Entry Specialist will:
- Review customer purchase orders against quote package for compliance, and may need to contact customers to review discrepancies.
- Contact customer for purchase order when verbal order is received.
- Update data in system when changes occur.
- Initiate job set-ups and associated documentation.
- Initiate Design Plans for Estimating, and may initiate Status Change Notice.
- Create packing slips and invoices, and coordinates with AR manager in Mooresville office.
- Review office supplies and order as necessary.
- Run reports and support Division Manager activities.
- Help to answer phone and greet incoming guests.
Order Entry Specialist candidates have/are:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Extremely organized.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an office environment.
- Experience in Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable is a major plus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer