Engineering Project & Administrative Assistant (EP&AA)
Engineering Project & Administrative Assistant will assist the Engineering Department with order entry and daily tasks as described below.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, Purchase Order Review, Filing, Job Set-Ups, Blueprint and Drawing Review. EP&AA will adhere to the Overton Industries TS16949-2009 Quality System Referencing Procedures.
- Review customer purchase orders against quote packaging for concurrence. May contact customer on discrepancies.
- Initiate job set-ups (including all associated documentation) and maintain subsequent associated files.
- After project manager’s review and sign-off of steps, EP&AA will be responsible for releasing those jobs to the floor.
- Assist Project Managers and/or Project Team with document distribution, scanning, copying, and associated duties.
- EP&AA will assist with answering phones and greeting visitors as needed.
- EP&AA will also review and issue “Engineering Certified” drawings.
- Scanning drawings into company specific document management system.
- Coordinate received packing slip with customer purchase order for customer supplied product and enter the information into the system.
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative office support experience in the engineering industry preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Effective computer skills using Microsoft Office and Excel. Knowledge of JobBoss, AutoCAD, MasterCam and SolidWorks Engineering software a plus.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Effective analytical problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented atmosphere.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multitask.